With the school year looming, I thought backpacks were an apropos post topic. Plus I can’t hop on social media without seeing some babe toting a new pack. Personally, I only like a backpack for hiking or day trips. I feel naked without a bag on my arm & the straps don’t cut it. But some of these pieces are so alluring I may trade in my top handles for a backpack.
Let’s take a look at some fab options.
- Tory Burch Backpack – Ellen Tall $550 from Bloomingdale’s
- Sole Society ‘Nellie’ Studded Faux Leather Backpack $50 from Nordstrom
- O-Mighty Happy Meal Backpack $60 from Nasty Gal
- Chain Strap Zip-Front Backpack $33 from Forever 21
- Faux Leather Backpack $33 from Forever 21
- LA Hearts Crochet Applique Rucksack Backpack $40 from PacSun
- Make It Clear PVC Backpack $37 from Go Jane
- Herschel Supply Co. The Classis Backpack in Mauve $40 from Karmaloop
- Neff Daily Meow Backpack $31 from PacSun
- Topshop Fringed Suede Backpack $130 from Nordstrom
- With Love From CA 1 Strap Laser Cut Backpack $20 from PacSun
- Boxy Double Zipper Backpack $51 from Go Jane