Let me begin by saying that I write Babe Daily for myself. It may sound selfish, but this blog is my creative outlet to write about my interests. It serves as a place for exploration into finding my voice in a world full of very loud individuals. I’ve never felt the need for external validation to feel that Babe Daily is a success. All I’ve wanted for this project is for at least one person out there to enjoy reading Babe Daily.
That being said, I’m proud to announce that I’ve been nominated by babes Meggie & Sheena over at Glittery·moss for the Versatile Blogger Award! Not only one, but two whole humans out there enjoy what I have to say. It warms my heart and I am grateful.
This award comes with string attached. Here are those strings:
- Show off the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tell the world 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs
- Link to the blogs and let them know you shared the love
So here we go.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- My best friend is a chubby black cat named Knuckles.
- My human best friends and I have been BFFs since we were in kindergarten. Ashley & Winter, if you’re reading this (and even if you aren’t) I love you Salsas!
- The main reason I get out of bed in the mornings is to eat breakfast. Breakfast foods are the bestest foods.
- My wonderful Mom & Dad birthed 5
insanebeautiful children of which I am the eldest. All our names begin with the letter ‘A’ except for the youngest, Emma. The difference in her name is appropriate because she is certainly the most “different” of the gang.
- My obsession with sweaters is getting out of hand. The current tally is 54.
- In high school, I asked a very cute boy to prom. He said yes. That night we kissed & it was magical. This very cute boy is now my boyfriend of 6 years. Lesson: break convention & go after what you want!
- My darling friend Shelby & I began reading the most famous book set in every state in January 2014. I’m currently finishing up Illinois’ book The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.
I’m going to break convention again & only nominate 7 blogs as I honestly don’t keep up with many blogs.
Here are my 7 nominations:
- Bizi’s Pieces
- Manda Writes Things
- Miss Winnie
- My journey to qualify for the Boston Marathon…and everything in between…
- No Thyme To Waste
To the nominees, please do not feel pressured to accept this award. This kind of thing is not for everyone, and you should not feel as though you have to participate in this chain of nominations. If you do read & enjoy the creative work of a fellow blogger, please spread the love.
Thanks again to Meggie & Sheena. Your blog is blossoming, and I’m glad you babes are keeping on it!