- Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes from Give Me Some Oven
- Birthday Cake Pops from Gonna Want Seconds
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake from The Etsy Blog
- How to Make Frosting Colors from Food Network
- Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake from Life, Love & Sugar
- Cookie Cake from Life, Love & Sugar
- Classic Vanilla Cake from Food Network
- Petal Frosting Tutorial from Bird on a Cake
- Chocolate Cake with Halva Filling & Tahini Frosting from My Name Is Yeh
- Red Velvet Cake from Call Me Cupcake
- Chocolate Raspberry Birthday Cake from Modern Taste
To continue with the birthday theme, I have for you a birthday decor DIY. I like to make birthday banners vs. purchase ready-made ones in store, so I’ve made this Circle Flag one for my boo’s birthday this weekend.
This is a simple paper flag banner that you attach to string with tape. And as if that’s not simple enough, I’ve made the circle flags for you! Just click on the pdf below, see the print instructions to print out the flags, & follow along with me!
You can print these flags onto card stock if you’d like them to be a little more firm, but I printed mine on copy paper.
For the string, measure out the length you need to accommodate all your circle flags. I prefer to have the “happy” & “birthday” on two separate strings for a more dynamic banner, but if you’d like them all on one string, measure for that.
Flip over your flag & place the string along the tape. Fold over the unstuck half of the tape onto the back of the flag, securing the string inside.
What birthday DIYs do you like to do?
Today is Tom Ford’s 53rd birthday. So, in honor of the American designer, I thought I’d share some Tom Ford items I’m currently coveting.
01. Icon Leather Evening Bag in Black | 02. Nail Lacquer in Coral Blame | 03. Black Orchid | 04. Jennifer Leather Tote in Chalk | 05. Charlotte Large Leather Tote in Black | 06. Alix Small Leather Bag in Ivory | 07. Nappa Stretch Leather Metal Stiletto Over-The-Knee Boot in Black| 08. Nikita Cat-Eye Sunglasses in Black