Happy Sunday Babes! Hope your Halloween was spook-tacular!
With the sun setting sooner, it’s feeling severely autumnal, and I love it! Did you all remember to turn back your clocks?
Here are a few things I’ll be cooking up this week.
01. Stuffed Shells w/ Spinach Ricotta
02. Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
03. Roasted Garlic and Brie Crostini
04. Rosemary Garlic Butter Steaks
05. Honey Cornbread Muffins
- Stuffed Shells w/ Spinach Ricotta from Blue Apron
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes from The Pioneer Woman
- Roasted Garlic and Brie Crostini from Life As A Strawberry
- Rosemary Garlic Butter Steaks from CookClouds
- Honey Cornbread Muffins from Food Network
What are you making this week?