The first weekend of Coachella is upon us, so I curated a festival ready look for all you babes headed to Indio (& if you’re not going, this is still some great warm-weather outfit inspo.) Stay hydrated, stay chic, & enjoy the festival!
Lately it feels as though every time I get dressed, I’m reaching for some form of ripped jeans whether it’s my new high-rise skinnies or my light-wash boyfriend fits. And we all know fashion’s enslavement to destroyed denim culminates in the summer staple of cutoffs. So here’s my roundup of some exquisitely demolished denim.
- Hi-Rise Artist Jean $35 from American Eagle Outfitters
- Distressed Skinny Jeans $33 from Forever 21
- BDG Fold-Over Waistband Mom Jean-Slash $74 from Urban Outfitters
- One Teaspoon Melrose Trashed Freebird Jeans $142 from Nasty Gal
- Destroyed Chambray Overalls $45 from GoJane
- One Teaspoon Awesome Denim Overall $164 from Urban Outfitters
Which are your favorite pair of distressed denim?