- Salted Dark Chocolate Cupcakes from Give Me Some Oven
- Birthday Cake Pops from Gonna Want Seconds
- Ice Cream Birthday Cake from The Etsy Blog
- How to Make Frosting Colors from Food Network
- Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Brownie Layer Cake from Life, Love & Sugar
- Cookie Cake from Life, Love & Sugar
- Classic Vanilla Cake from Food Network
- Petal Frosting Tutorial from Bird on a Cake
- Chocolate Cake with Halva Filling & Tahini Frosting from My Name Is Yeh
- Red Velvet Cake from Call Me Cupcake
- Chocolate Raspberry Birthday Cake from Modern Taste
This week, my college roommate, my sister, & my boo celebrate their birthdays! Happy Birthday Mary, Ashley, & Nic!
To honor some of my favorite babes, I thought I’d make a delicious, festive treat. This Birthday Cake Shot is a rich & decadent drink perfect for a 21 and over birthday celebration.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 oz Cake flavored Vodka
- 1 oz Creme de Cacao or Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz Half & Half
- Whipped Cream for garnish
- Honey or Frosting for rimming
- Sprinkles for rimming
- Shot glasses
- Shaker filled with ice
- Jigger or other measuring cup
Into the ice filled shaker, pour the vodka, creme de cacao, and half & half. Shake well until chilled through, and strain into shot glasses. This recipe makes 3 small (1 oz) shots.