Happy Monday Babes! I hope your week is off to a good and fresh start. I know mine sure is!
I’ve spent the morning making some exciting getaway plans with my BFFs. More on that when the time comes (if only it were March already)!
Looking to the nearer future, stay tuned this week for the second installment of Valentine’s Day themed posts.
For now, here’s what’s cookin’.
01. Shortcut Lemon-Poppy Seed Pancakes
02. Eggplant Gratin with Herbs and Creme Fraiche
03. Baked Chicken with Onions, Potatoes, Garlic, and Thyme
04. Anchovy + Shallot Vinaigrette
- Shortcut Lemon-Poppy Seed Pancakes (#34) from Food Network
- Eggplant Gratin with Herbs and Creme Fraiche from Farmhouse Delivery
- Baked Chicken with Onions, Potatoes, Garlic, and Thyme from Martha Stewart
- Anchovy + Shallot Vinaigrette from No Thyme To Waste
What are you making this week?