Happy Tuesday Babes! I hope you enjoyed the long weekend.
I’ve spent the morning cleaning my apartment, and I now feel so energized. It’s funny how the physical clutter and grim can translate to mental mess. A tidy home means a tidy brain!
I think I’ll reward my cleaning self with a smoothie. This Banana Cream Pie one looks fab!
Here’s what else is cookin’.
01. Fudge Bites
02. Chili with Ranch Sour Cream
03. Corn Chowder
04. Zucchini and Ricotta Fritters
- The Easiest 3-Ingredient Fudge Bites from Veggie and the Beast
- Chili with Ranch Sour Cream from Food Network Magazine
- Corn Chowder from Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution
- Zucchini and Ricotta Fritters from Pink Parsley
What are you making this week?